JESSINC is a client-focused Mechanical Services, Material Handling and Construction company. Based out of Jacobus, Pennsylvania, we primarily service clients in PA, MD, DE, and NJ, although we travel as necessary for our clients. We specialize in renovations, remodels, and the installation of pallet racking, conveyor systems, high-speed doors, mezzanines, and modular structures. JESSINC’s mission is to set a new standard in contractor and customer relations through superior customer service, innovation, quality, and commitment. After 20 years of service, we continue to strive for profitable growth by maintaining our core set of values – faith, family, and integrity.
Job Specific Skills
- Ability to read plans and follow prints, floor layout and instructions is a plus, but willing to train.
- Ability to unload and install
- Ability to operate a fork truck and scissor lift is a plus.
- Ability to safely use a scissor lift or ladder and work on installations while 2 ft to 50 ft in the air.
- Must be able to problem solve, follow directions and work in a team environment
- Must be able to also work independently on tasks as assigned to them.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- General construction skills and tool knowledge (reading a tape measure, Impacts, Hammer drills, etc.)
- Ability to work on your feet all day, as well as bending, stooping, pushing, and pulling
- 10 hours of OSHA related training is a plus
- Ability to lift 50lb or more.
- No sensitivity to heights
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Valid Driver’s license required
- Reliable Transportation
- Travel and out of town stays are necessary at times, as well as different shift work.
- Must have own hand and small power tools
- Willing to train the right person
- 90% company paid health insurance
- 3% match retirement
- Paid time off
- Company vehicle
- & more
Job Type: Full-time
FLSA & Employment Status: This position is classified as non-exempt.
Complete the online application and upload your resumé.Apply Now!