JESSINC is a client-focused Mechanical Services, Material Handling and Construction company. Based out of Jacobus, Pennsylvania, we primarily service clients in PA, MD, DE, and NJ, although we travel as necessary for our clients. We specialize in renovations, remodels, and the installation of pallet racking, conveyor systems, high-speed doors, mezzanines, and modular structures. JESSINC’s mission is to set a new standard in contractor and customer relations through superior customer service, innovation, quality, and commitment. After 20 years of service, we continue to strive for profitable growth by maintaining our core set of values – faith, family, and integrity.
Job Specific Skills
- Proficient with plans (blueprints / instructions) to do layout of the project which includes reading a tape measure, blueprints/instructions to find starting point and keep things plumb and level.
- Self-motivated & goal-oriented person
- Must be able to problem solve and think “quick on your feet” while safely managing employees and job.
- Ability to operate a forklift and aerial lift efficiently.
- Ability to operate a skid loader and mini-x knowledge a plus but willing to train.
- Previous crew leadership ability (2 to 5 crew members)
- Onsite management of material handling projects (Pallet racking, conveyor systems, modular offices, mezzanines, implant offices, etc.)
- Work alongside and manage employees to provide quality finished projects
- Responsible for project equipment and materials to start and finish the job at hand
- Task train employees as necessary
- Communicate clearly with clients, management and crew members
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 2-5 years of related experience in the construction industry
- 2 years of experience as a Crew Leader in the construction industry (2 to 5 crew members)
- General construction skills and tool knowledge (reading a tape measure, Impacts, Hammer drills, etc.)
- Ability to work on your feet all day, as well as bending, stooping, pushing and pulling
- 10 hours of OSHA related training
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. or more.
- No sensitivity to heights
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Valid Driver’s license required
- Reliable Transportation
- Must have own hand and small power tools
- Willing to train the right person
- 90% company paid health insurance
- 3% match retirement
- Paid time off
- Company vehicle
- & more
Job Type: Full-time
FLSA & Employment Status: This position is classified as non-exempt.
Complete the online application and upload your resumé.Apply Now!