JESSINC is a client-focused Mechanical Services, Material Handling and Construction company. Based out of Jacobus, Pennsylvania, we primarily service clients in PA, MD, DE, and NJ, although we travel as necessary for our clients. We specialize in renovations, remodels, and the installation of pallet racking, conveyor systems, high-speed doors, mezzanines, and modular structures. JESSINC’s mission is to set a new standard in contractor and customer relations through superior customer service, innovation, quality, and commitment. After 20 years of service, we continue to strive for profitable growth by maintaining our core set of values – faith, family, and integrity.
Job Specific Skills
- Ability to confidentiality and accurately perform:
- basic plumbing repairs and installations for water, steam, condensation, pneumatic, drainage, and refrigeration systems
- air balancing, static pressure, and flow measurement on air distribution systems.
- routine “house call” type duties and repairs
- installation of heating, air conditioning, ventilation, and refrigeration equipment, as well as other products in accordance with company requirements and manufacturer specifications
- Troubleshoots, operates, and provides preventive maintenance services for chillers, ice machines, freezer units, water coolers, and all other refrigeration and chilled water systems
- Troubleshoots, repairs, and performs preventive maintenance on all equipment responsible for maintaining proper indoor air quality and space conditions. Calibrates, adjusts, exchanges, and rebuilds thermostats, pneumatic valves, and ATC devices. Services induction units and changes filters. Inspects and services reheat and dual temperature systems. Cleans strainers and coils. Investigates, recommends operational changes, adjusts fan discharge temperatures, and repairs humidification systems
- Under direct supervision troubleshoots, operates, and maintains air handling and control systems to assure optimum conditions. Repairs/replaces electronic and pneumatic components, changes plenum and unit filters, and performs appropriate cleaning at scheduled intervals
- Inspects, adjusts, replaces, and lubricates all mechanical and electrical equipment/components
- Provides guidance and knowledge to trainees on proper skills and training of HVAC installation jobs
- Designs, fabricates and installs various ducts and duct fittings as required
- Completes all paperwork in a neat, accurate, thorough and timely manner
- Proficient with plans (blueprints / instructions) to do layout of the project which includes reading a tape measure, blueprints/instructions to find starting point and keep things plumb and level
- Self-motivated & goal-oriented person
- Must be able to problem solve and think “quick on your feet” while safely managing employees and job
- Ability to operate a forklift and aerial lift efficiently
- Ability to operate a skid loader and mini-x knowledge a plus but willing to train
- Work alongside and manage employees to provide quality finished projects
- Responsible for project equipment and materials to start and finish the job at hand
- Communicate clearly with clients, management and crew members
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Journeyman’s or Master’s license is a plus.
- Material management
- Ability to work on your feet all day, as well as bending, stooping, pushing, and pulling
- Intermediate blueprint reading, piping, and ductwork skills
- 10 hours of OSHA related training
- Ability to lift 50lb or more.
- No sensitivity to heights
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must have own hand tools
- Valid Driver’s license required
- Clean driving record
- Reliable Transportation
- Travel and out of town stays are necessary at times, as well as different shift work.
- 90% company paid health insurance
- 3% match retirement
- Paid time off
- Company vehicle
- & more
Job Type: Full-time
FLSA & Employment Status: This position is classified as non-exempt.
Complete the online application and upload your resumé.Apply Now!