JESSINC is a client-focused Mechanical Services, Material Handling, and Construction company. Based out of Jacobus, Pennsylvania, we primarily service clients in PA, MD, DE, and NJ, although we travel as necessary for our clients. We specialize in renovations, remodels, and the installation of pallet racking, conveyor systems, high-speed doors, mezzanines, and modular structures. JESSINC’s mission is to set a new standard in contractor and customer relations through superior customer service, innovation, quality, and commitment. After 20 years of service, we continue to strive for profitable growth by maintaining our core set of values – faith, family, and integrity.
Job Specific Skills
- Assemble and install commercial HVAC systems to include equipment, ductwork, and piping per plans, specs, submittals, and best practices
- Coordinate installation of the commercial HVAC systems
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a team environment with other tradespeople
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Ability to work on your feet all day, as well as bending, stooping, pushing, and pulling
- Ability to read blueprints
- Ductwork skills
- 10 hours of OSHA related training
- Ability to lift 50lb or more.
- No sensitivity to heights
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must have own hand tools
- Valid Driver’s license required
- Clean driving record
- Reliable Transportation
- 90% company paid health insurance
- 3% match retirement
- Paid time off
- Company vehicle
- & more
Job Type: Full-time
FLSA & Employment Status: This position is classified as non-exempt.
Complete the online application and upload your resumé.Apply Now!